Preliminary Layout

Masthead: My masthead will be Florida State Conservationists. 

 

Main Image: For my main image, I aim to use this to grab the attention of the reader and get them interested in reading my magazine. So, I plan on using an image of a park in the surrounding area of Florida that will not only grab the attention of the reader but familiarize them with the natural surroundings of Florida.

 

Selling Line: Since my article is related to the COVID-19 crisis, I plan on using a selling line related to this issue so the reader is persuaded and not mislead.

 

Typography/Font: Helvetica is the font I’m solid on using for my content pages and my article itself. But as for the title and front-page subheadings I am still undecided.   

 

Feature Article Title/Content/Image/s: And for the feature article title I have decided on "Adjusting to the New Normal". I plan to take pictures of local parks and/or beaches that have just recently or soon plan to open and discuss within my feature article the different places and activities that can be done at our current state with the pandemic. As well as discussing the adjustments that are having to be made in order for the people of Florida to be able to start going back out and enjoying their lives whilst staying safe during this pandemic.

 

Content Page Styling/Article Title Ideas: For the contents page, I intend on having 3 categories and under those three categories will be subheadings for other articles that relate to those 3 categories but have their own story and still relate to the main article at the same time. 

Comments