Production 1- Contemplating Concepts
Since completing my preliminary layout, my idea, inspiration, and whole concept for my portfolio has completely changed. In the beginning I was still very unsure as to what I specifically wanted to do for my project. I was narrowed down to a project on species native to Florida and for this issue it would be Sarasota as the feature article. But since then, I have changed my concept almost entirely and feel a lot more confident and excited about my idea.
My new concept for my portfolio project stays close to my original concept of nature. But for my magazine I decided to somewhat mirror an existing magazine and make my own version of it. And that magazine would be the New York State Conservationist. After having gone through some of their magazines and analyzing their issues I was inspired to do a Florida version of this magazine.
I have started contemplating ideas on what I want to do for my feature article but have yet to narrow it down as of right now. Though with this new concept idea and more of a general idea to grasp onto, I can say for certain I am more excited about this portfolio project now than I was before.
Comments
Post a Comment