Production 2- Finalized Concept
It has been a couple days since my first update on my portfolio project, and since having uploaded that first update, I have come to a conclusion to my specified subject. As I have said before, I want to do my own take, a Florida version, of the conservationists. My biggest struggle was coming to a conclusion on what specific topic I wanted to cover for my feature article. But after talking about it with my peers and doing more research, I have decided to do a Covid article.
Specifically what I will be doing for my Covid feature article is I will be going to a local park near me and I will write about the things people can/are doing in-order to stay close to nature while also staying safe due to Covid. I am hoping to get an interview with one or two people, possibly a runner and/or fisher in the park, and ask them about how Covid has affected them, their transition to being back in nature and the things they do to stay safe.
Comments
Post a Comment