Production 4- Planning Ideas

 Since writing my last update, I am still certain with my finalized ideas that I have discussed in past updates and have no means of changing them as of now. I hope to go to my local park this weekend and to take my pictures that I will be using for my magazine, along with an interview or two of some local residents that I could incorporate into my magazine. I hope to get a broad selection of photos so I have more to choose from and can expand on my idea if I were to make changes later on. A few example photos I hope to take are a broad picture of the whole park, a couple different pictures of people with their masks on (with their permission) staying safe and close to nature, and potentially some pictures of the people(s) I decide to interview. My ideas for an interview are with a person fishing and/or a runner both with their masks on and asking them how they coped with not being able to stay close to nature during the pandemic, how it feels to finally be able to be back out and about and the challenges they faced with it.

Comments