Production 5- Set Backs & Rescheduling

    When writing my last blog post update, I had stated that over the course of the weekend (between January 9th-10th) that I was going to go to the park and get my pictures that I would be using for my magazine and I was going to do my scheduled interviews. But sadly, this didn't work out. Both people I planned on interviewing had to reschedule for another time as the schedules had unfortunately changed. Seeing as it was a couple hours before we were supposed to meet that I got the heads up they wouldn't be able to meet instead of an hour prior made me a lot less anxious. And with this unfortunate occurrence, there came a resolution. They both rescheduled for this weekend on the same day around the same time as last weekend immediately after having canceled for that day. With this information I decided to just not go to the park whatsoever that day whereas I would be spending the next whole Saturday there as well. 

Comments