Production 6- Planning Ahead
I haven't done much to my project since the last blog post, well I haven't done much to my project since starting it. I am mostly waiting on when I can get my pictures and my interviews done which isn't a great excuse but still one for that matter. My original goal was to base my articles off the responses I was going to receive from my interviews and the things they think people have done to stay close to the environment after being quarantined for so long and how they readapted/stayed healthy. Though this isn't a truly great idea because I have my own ideas and inspiration on what people can/have done outside. Though I was afraid of relying solely on my own ideas and inspiration in case others don't agree and feel differently about the things I have to say. But with the interviews being tomorrow and getting the opportunity to take my photos tomorrow, I will have no excuse to not start cracking down on my magazine and start getting designed.
Comments
Post a Comment