Post Production 2- Finalized Editing
I took a week off of working on my magazine so I could focus primarily on editing my other blog posts. I recently took a look over my magazine, the feedback, and the edits I have made and I analyzed over everything and I realized there are no other contributions that I want added to my magazine.
I had some peers analyze my magazine again after having made the changes that I did and the only feedback that I received were compliments. One of the peers stated how they loved the color contrasting between the words and the background for the cover and content page. And another peer stated how they loved the alignment of the pictures and the body paragraphs on the feature article pages because it made the whole magazine organized and professional. They both concluded that the changes I had made were the best decisions I could have made and tied my magazine together.
After receiving the feedback that I did, and taking another full glance at my magazine, I feel contempt with the final product. I desired a very clean and polished looking product that looks like it could be a real magazine sold in stores by the end of this project and from what I hear, that is exactly what I received. I feel I reached my goal with this project and am very proud of my end result.
Comments
Post a Comment